Tuesday, April 8, 2008

first timer.....

hey ya people out there. this is my 1st time typing in a blog. not really 1st time la coz i've typed in my friendster's blog b4. huhuhu. very tedious. nvm. will get used to it sooner or later. wish me luck yah. by the way, can't talk much. got exam coming up in less than 2 weeks time. honestly, i din study a thing. haiya... pai seh la. xm will be from 19th april till 2nd july. on 6th july, i'll be heading back home... malaysia ku syang. hihihi.can't wait 2 go 2 usm n see my rum8 phui yhee that will be graduating soon. actually, she was supposed 2 graduate last year but have to extend 1 sem coz she went to japan 4 d pertukran pljar thingy. can't wait 2 c my neighbour szsaz n my beloved coursem8 ramesh. wait 4 me u guys. hihihi. well, gtg. got tons of work 2 do. daa

No comments: