Sunday, October 2, 2011

post-raya

i miss blogging. a lot! due to the stupid connection of the internet, i have to put blogging on hold. when  the connection is back to normal, i just don't know what to write. i'm lost. my head is empty. shall i just quit? hurm,,, anyhow, i'm back in egypt for 2 weeks now. i miss my family so much. this is the worst homesick ever! :( i dream of my family everyday. yesterday, while texting with my mum, i cried :( what is wrong with me? i just can't wait to finish my study, earn a degree, pack my bag and leave this country for good. i just wish for some sort of miracle to happen so that i can grad earlier. is it possible???

5 comments:

tx said...

It happens sometimes. But i know it sucks.

Hopeline Opa said...

This world is small and life too short so lets love everyone.

Anonymous said...

i need to poo

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing.....................



Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.

Unknown said...

Beautiful sharing.So gorgeous post.Kindly visit on these keywords also:- budget | builders | building | construction | email | estimating