Thursday, September 25, 2008

salam lebaran

finally, i get to update my post. it's been a while though. been super busy. my energy really been used by mama. haha. that's the price you have to pay for going back for the second time. these are the list that i did so far during my 12 days of stay here:

1. did mama's account and it was like so troublesome because later you have to re-calculate everything back again
2. baked some raya cookies. not some but quite a lot actually. for nenek, aunty na, kak nora, etc
3. sewed the curtains. it was my very first time and the end product was pretty good

frankly speaking, i don't really feel like blogging to do. i guess i'll just end my crap here then. to all the muslims, i would like to wish selamat hari raya aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin

No comments: