Tuesday, October 20, 2009

bye bye syawal

when i'm about to blog, i got no idea what to talk about. wanted to upload some pics, but sometimes i'm using lee's, sometimes i'm using mama's and sometimes i'm using haziq's laptop. so ended up just checking my friends' blog and mails. in a nutshell, raya was fun of course. i mean, who hates having raya in malaysia? few days after raya, i went to genting with my peeps from mansoura and lee. it was the same day that i'm having open house but i decided to go to genting cause... frankly, i don't know why. hahaha. it was fun though. just a bit sad cause i can't meet "ehem" at my house. hopefully i can meet him before i go back to egypt. now im at penang visiting my aunty. too bad nad wasn't here, just be friends with haziq, taf and aman. the journey was such an ass cause instead of 4 hours of journey, it turned out to be 7 hours. i'm so sad cause my friends all are on their way back to egypt. i'll be going back on the 1st of november and i'll be ALONE! plus a 12 hours of transit in dubai. pathetic huh? still figuring out what am i gonna do there alone. hopefully nash will be going back on the same date as i am. what's for tomorrow? wanted to visit my usm peeps but still haven't gotten their number. my fault that i didn't ask from them earlier. to adli, if you read my blog, get back to me soon yah! i think i saw you at butterworth bus station today but i couldn't get to you. to knani and aten, take care of the house. i'm coming back home soon. miss you guys like crazy. 

No comments: