Thursday, December 2, 2010

how i spend my day-off

we've come to the last month of the year - december and it's gonna be 2011 soon. my my. time flies really fast. i'm gonna be 23 next year. feels like i was still in high school juggling with my studies. happy thanksgiving and merry christmas in advance to all my friends =)

my days here are as usual. wake up, go to class, go back home and revise. the same routine everyday from saturday till thursday and i have friday off which doesn't feel like a holiday at all cause it's only a day. *sigh*

last friday i went to cairo with ummu to watch harry potter. it was good compared to the previous 1 which i almost fell asleep watching it. wanted to watch at 10am but the tickets were sold out. so we watched the one screening 1pm and guess what? we got the front row seat. i was having a hard time adjusting my posture cause my neck hurts every 5 minutes or so =_='. while waiting for the screening, we had our lunch at MCD. after the movie, we went a lil' bit of window shopping

after we left city stars, we went to the music store nearby and i bought a guitar for myself :D . by that time, it was already maghrib so went to syari' robik to visit ummu's friends. around 8.30pm, we left cairo and we reached mansourah around 10.30 pm

2 comments:

Ku Arif said...

say good bye to miss twenty two and hello,nice to meet you miss twenty three.

:P

Sabrina Halim said...

lmbt lg. mid year nnt