Monday, August 4, 2008

update!!!!

finally, i managed to update my post. can't believe my site is quite a hit. haha. many people been asking bout the updates. sorry guys. been pretty busy lately. im in egypt right now. the reason? too personal to share it with you guys but all i can say is that i'll be back for raya insyaAllah. im flying with gulf air this time around and it costs me around 4196 le (more@less rm2600). thanks for the sponsors. sory to trouble you guys mama abah. promise i won't do it again next time.


i got back to egypt on 29 july. somehow i'm stuck in cairo airport instead of alex thanks to that someone. i feel so geram with that fella but never mind la. what to do. nasib badan. huhuhu. wasted 85le just for the cab which makes me more angrier. i can't find a place to fly around august so i have to go back by 29 july. my friends all booked another ticket but i don't feel like booking at that time around so i just go with the flow. yesterday, i went out with dino to 3 places to survey for the ticket and i managed to get the cheapest at gulf air. the highest stands at 5100le. so i straight away booked the cheapest and they want the money in 1 week's time. so i told my mum about it and hopefully there won't be any problem.


i'll be in malaysia till 18th october. my class due to start on 9th cotober so i'm going to skip 9 days. naughty me! thought of staying longer but mama dah bising kata tak mo blaja ke apa nak dk malaysia lama2. so tak berani lawan ikut jela cakap dia. honestly, i don't fell like going back but my relatives all keep pushing me asking me to go back. so have to la. kak no'a siap ambik cuti from kerja just to learn baking cakes and cookies from me. besides, aunty nana, aunty na, uncle israrr, uncle mike, atok and nenek sibuk sruh balik gak kata sian i can't raya in malaysia.


so to all my friends, jom kita raya sama2 k! just holler me anytime for open house invitations. to zati, wana see u badly dear. buat open house k! wana go and raya at your place. long time never been to your house

No comments: