Wednesday, November 25, 2009

R.I.N.D.U

i'm back from hiatus after a month plus without blogging. frankly, lots to talk about but let me just make it short. i'm all alone right now. luckily i'm blessed with good neighbors - ulfah, sabby, jaja, aimi, ad, eza and chubby. not to forget my besties zura, alia, paah, tya and tiqa. few days back, i received a bad news. my besties are all going back to malaysia for good. out of 9 of us, 7 had gone. only 2 left - me and dino. the day i sent them back, i cried till my lacrimal gland coudn't produce tears no more. on the way back home, i cried. when i got back home, din called me and i cried again. later, i went to gamaah to sit for my exam, i cried again. after the exam, din called me again and i talked to all of them, i cried again. i cried again before i go to bed. in the morning, my eyes were swollen like shit. i miss them like hell right now. only god knows how bad i am doing right now. dear god - you're the only one i could turn to when i'm alone. do give me the strength to carry on. to knani, aten, din, farid, nash, fakhry, and alip, do pray for my success here. let's meet up in malaysia yah! love you all...

4 comments:

NaNi said...

baru baca entri neh..xprasan lak be4 neh ade. bersabar ye cik sab..rindu kitorg bleh contact kt ym..fesbuk..buat btul2 final..bleh blk awal then lepak2 ngan kitorg lame2..

Sabrina Halim said...

ok knani. doakan saya ye!

fatin suhaimi said...

windu cik sab jugak,,,lama dah x kaco cik sab,,tgk muvie sama2,tgk kpop sama2,tdo sama2,,,huhuhuhu,,,,only god knows how much i miss u,babe!!!

Sabrina Halim said...

huhu. rindu nye... tau xpe kan. mlm2 carik aten. kluar sma2. mkn sma