Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i'm 20

can't believe it people. i'm actually 20. i'm an adult now. no longer a teenager. i love birthday so much. many people think of it as just a day. but for me, it's a day of something. quite sad because i can't celebrate it with my family but i'm lucky to have a big family here in mansourah. everyone just keep wishing me birthday just now. rasa malu plak. hihihi. i came quite late for exam just now. people were all in d exam hall. me n my housemate still terkedek2 finding for out seats. on the way up to my bench, people keep on wishing. feel like i'm a princess. hihihi. i don't really care bout the presents n cakes actually. for me, thoughts that count. so to all those who wished me, from egypt @ malaysia, thank you so much guys. i'm so happy today. i keep on smiling and i'm still smiling while i'm blogging now. thanks alia for d macarona n the kiss. hihihi. still can't believe i'm 20. felt like i just started my school yesterday and suddenly here i am. my parents can't believe it too. my dad said " i feel like so tua already. hahaha". of course la bah. you memang tua. he's turning 48 on 29th june. to my bro, khal, happy 12th bday. wanted to call you on 6th june but there's no internet. have 2 wish you the next day after your birthday. but i think it's still cool. just imagine, i'm someone who'll never forget bout my family's birthday but i forgotten ad's (9 dec last year) n lee's (19th february). ad didn't feel a thing because she's still a little girl but talk about lee. she was fuckin' mad with me. when i called her, the tone was like so scary. hahaha. i'm her best friend. she ought to feel that way. my mistake. huhuhu. sorry dik. promise i won't do it again yah! kakak love you so much. she's like my besties. we've been sleeping in the same room like forever. tought of having my own room but it didn't work. insyaAllah, i hope i can celebrate my mum's birthday on 27th july because i'll be in malaysia by then. she's turning 43. i love my family so much. i don't know what would i do without having them around. sabrina love you so much mama abah. to all my friend out there, pray for my success yah in my exam and whatever i'm doing right now and in the future insyaAllah. that would be the best birthday wishes in my whole life

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kak sabrina...
hepi bufdy...
nnt sy belnje chipsy 3genih n jus best ye...
hehe~

Aiza Aidid said...

yeah..
already 20..
da xle cm bdk2 taw sab..
hehe

silence musica said...

happy belated bday :)