Sunday, July 26, 2009

for real...

yesterday, i was chatting with my friend. as I was chatting with him, he asked me certain questions that really offended me a lot. at first, he asked me that he's going to ask weird questions. i didn't see how the weird was coming so i agreed. boy when he asked me that question i was really pissed off. then there was long pause and silent moment. he said goodbye and i was sad. literally... later, i felt like i need to talk to someone. so i ym-ed with Fahim, asking him from a guy's opinion. i'm so sad that i can't think of anything else right now. i never had a huge crush on guy like this one since forever. fahim did console me and i feel so much better now. thank you so much dude for making my mind at ease. appreciate it much. to all the readers out there, do pray for my happiness yah!

3 comments:

Juwairiyah Jamaludin said...

take it easy sab.. I understand what's goin on with u. Just go with the flow dude! Cheers!

Sabrina Halim said...

thanks jue

Juwairiyah Jamaludin said...

its my pleasure! ;)