Monday, December 7, 2009

still thinking

mummy said yes to the new laptop. yippie!!!


me: ma, u wanna buy a new lptop right? can't u just take mine and i'll buy a new 1?

mama: ok. have 2 buy 4 lee 2

me: alright. kekeke



can't believe mama would agree with that. i'm not mengada ok! mine is like heavy and i need a lighter 1 so that it'll be easier for me to travel. mama just need sumthing that can be used. not that sophisticated 1. so instead, i'll just get the new 1 and mama just take mine. it's kinda like a win win situation. fyi, mama's and lee's laptop have been stolen from our house. so they need to buy a new one. still haven't gotten a new handphone for myself. luckily it's gonna be from daddy cause if it's from mama, she's gonna be so broke cause of me. sorry ma!!!

2 comments:

NaNi said...

kate tanak hp baru =p

Sabrina Halim said...

mmg xnk tp in d future mn kt tau kan. huhu