Sunday, February 28, 2010

i go crazy because of you

so wat did i do today? herm,,, had hash brown for my breakfast, egg and lanchun sandwich for lunch and nasi goreng for dinner and now i regret it all cause i ate a lot. T_T

ummu gave some cheese cake to me and it's super duper yummy. next time, you can bake again for me yah! me likey. i love ummu mucho. here comes calories!!!

then i ym-ed with naemah. we talked bout all the updates from our friends during primary time. btw, naemah is my neighbour and my childhood friend. dunno why but we are getting closer each day. maybe cause we are grown-ups now. during our childhood, very the shy shy cat. hihi

dino wru? feels weird not ym-ing him even for just 1 day. nampak sangat gosip hari-hari dengan dino si ratu propa. haha. oops! (pinjam quote aten) . joking k dino! no hard feeling. keke

suddenly i miss my buncit sis - lee halim. huhu. online la. kakak misses you so much. huhu

1 comment:

Sabrina Halim said...

tq. do come by again sometimes yah!